Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hey Guys!

I know not many people are going to be visiting  this blog not only because I just beginning, but I really don't know why anyone would care to come by because this will just be randomness. What I mean is that most of the time I will blog about things that are in my mind but I will also mainly try to blog about Dance. I love watching dance moms because there is drama  but I also enjoy watching the girls dance and compete. I will be posting about Autumn Miller, Sophia Lucia, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Kendall Vertes, Nia Frazier, Jojo Siwa, Chloe Lukasiak and many more.

These dancers are famous for their incredible dancing and are known because of Worldwide Television.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it kinda looks like you aren't done but its nice so far :) Can I request someone to put on this blog once you are finished? It seems like you are gonna list famous dancers that are kids andI just wanted to kindly request some. Hope that is not a problem :)
    -xoxo Daiisy! (you know me lol)

    ReplyDelete